Where Have My Blog Posts Gone?
I was blogging quite regularly here for some time, and suddenly not so much. Why is that? Well, if you follow me on Twitter, or LinkedIn, you’ll know that as a result of (well, sort of) a couple of my recent blog posts (specifically this one and this one) I was hired as the Senior Developer Evangelist at InfluxData. And I have to say, it’s awesome. Really. Fantastic company. Amazing people to work with. Really cool product — and yes, a database can be an IoT product.
But again, where are all the blog posts? Well, they’re over at InfluxData, of course! Here’ I’ll even give you a list of them:
- Building a Better Telegraf Plugin (Still for Beginners)
- How to Write A Telegraf Plugin for Beginners
- Using InfluxDB and NODE_RED to Bring Your Data to Life
- Finding the Hidden Gems in Your Data: An IoT Demo
- The InfluxData Blog Challenge
- Why an IoT Guy Joined InfluxData
So you see, I have been extremely busy blogging away, just not here. I’ll try to cross-post more often in the future, in case anyone still comes here to read stuff. :-)